[minervacirc] REMINDER Minerva Circ Round Table 01/06/2016

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Thu Dec 31 14:14:26 EST 2015

Just a reminder for those who haven't signed up that the next Minerva
Circulation Round Table meeting will be next week Wednesday, January 6th at
the Maine State Library.

Remote sites are available at Lewiston Public Library, UMaine's Fogler
Library, and York Public Library. If you plan on attending in person or via
a remote site, please register at *http://bit.ly/mcirc160106cal
<http://bit.ly/mcirc160106cal>* where directions, maps and parking passes
can be found. Additionally, please note where you will be attending in the
Additional Information field, so that we have a good head count.

We will be going over system maintenance routine tasks, but I'd also like
to put a call out for agenda topics.  Agenda information will be posted to
the http://www.maineinfonet.org/minerva/governance/circulation/roundtable/ as
more topics are received.

Happy New Year!

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>