[minervacirc] An all too familiar situation

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Fri Feb 13 12:59:24 EST 2015

Hi, Josh, et al.

A ticket to III has been submitted to have the "streamline checkin option"
turned on. Once setup, the checkin process for items with holds on them
will entail the following:

   1. Item is automatically set to "in transit" when checked in
   2. A transit message is added to the item record
   3. Staff is prompted to print a transit slip

For more detailed information, please see the manual at:
https://minerva.maine.edu:63100/sierra/admin/help/Default.htm#sadmin/sadmin_options_circ_chkin_wrong_loc_stream.html?Highlight=streamline
 (you will need to login with your Sierra credentials)

The other issues that were brought up for resolution in the Circulation
meeting last month are currently in progress, and an ETA for completion is
by the next meeting in April. If anyone has any questions or concerns,
please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>