[minervacirc] Lack of pop ups?

Josh Tiffany jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us
Tue Feb 17 09:31:12 EST 2015

Good morning all,

This morning we checked in 4 items that belonged to different libraries.
When we checked them in, no pop-up appeared telling us to send it along and
it looked exactly like checking in an item belonging to our library.  When
we double checked the record, it had the status of "in transit".

Is anyone else having this issue?

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS

Director - Gray Public Library

(207) 657-4110

jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us

"I know that the enterprise is worthy- I know that things work well. I have
heard no bad news."

-           Henry David Thoreau

  _____

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).