[minervacirc] Lack of pop ups?

Bethany Wulleman BWulleman at lewistonmaine.gov
Tue Feb 17 09:45:58 EST 2015

Same thing here but the "in-transit" slips are printing automatically unless a hold exists.
Then we are getting the "fulfill hold" options.

I am guessing that III processed the request Lynn made last week.

One thing that is very concerning however, is that multiple disk items (both ours and those from other libraries) are no longer showing the item messages such as "Check for 5 discs, 1 booklet".   It is kind of a given that people should check for these anyway BUT if there is no sticker in the case indicating there should be a booklet this message is often how we would know one existed.

Happy Tuesday after a holiday :)

Beth Wulleman  Lending Services Supervisor
Lewiston Public Library 200 Lisbon St.     Lewiston, ME  04240     Voice: 207.513.3134 www.LPLonline.org<http://www.lplonline.org/>

The next time you make an Amazon purchase shop at Smile.Amazon.com<smile.amazon.com>.  Choose "the Friends of the Lewiston Public Library" as your organization to support.
 It is free & Amazon will donate a portion of their proceeds to LPL!