[minervacirc] Lack of pop ups?

Cynthia Young cynthia.catherine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:49:49 EST 2015

Yes, I checked in an ILL book that had been checked out to myself and
nothing popped up saying it was going into "In Transit" status. It checked
in just like it was our book checked out to me. Bizarre!

Cynthia Young, MLIS
Associate Librarian | Circulation & Tech Services
Eastern Maine Community College
354 Hogan Road
Bangor, Maine  04401
cyoung at emcc.edu