[minervacirc] Yep, pop ups gone

Josh Tiffany jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us
Tue Feb 17 10:32:57 EST 2015

So the mystery is solved.

It looks like the stream lined change was implemented, but rather than
prompting the staff for printing it automatically prints.  Since we were
checking in on a back office computer that wasn't linked to receipt printer,
it was sending the notices off to the netherworld where print jobs go to
die.  And yes, it also eliminated any pop-up messages that appeared on an
item (check for 5 CDs, includes map, etc.)

So thanks to the hive mind for the clarity.

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS

Director - Gray Public Library

(207) 657-4110

jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us

"I know that the enterprise is worthy- I know that things work well. I have
heard no bad news."

-           Henry David Thoreau

  _____

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).