[minervacirc] [MINERVA-L] Yep, pop ups gone

Sandra Abbott-Stout sstout at unity.edu
Tue Feb 17 11:03:37 EST 2015

I have the same concern.

Sandra

-----Original Message-----
From: MINERVA Online Library System News [mailto:MINERVA-L at LISTS.MAINE.EDU] On Behalf Of Holly Williams
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:54 AM
To: MINERVA-L at LISTS.MAINE.EDU
Subject: Re: [MINERVA-L] Yep, pop ups gone

Ok, I admit it. I'm lost. Please tell me this isn't some kind of permanent change because it's pretty horrific. I just made a ticket asking for help because we can't have our printer printing an 8 1/2 x
11 sheet of info each and every time we check in an item that needs to go elsewhere.

Hoping there is a quick solution!

Holly Williams
Circulation & Catalog Librarian
Pittsfield Public Library