[minervacirc] Lack of pop ups?

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Feb 17 11:38:12 EST 2015

I have seen, I am checking the system options.  We turned on the
streamlined checkin, which puts things into transit, as has been requested
many many times over the last year.  Automatic printing should be a
separate option that we did not turn on, but I have to check with III, as
only they can see which of these options are turned on for various people's
options groups.

I will let you know what I find out and will fix it as quickly as
possible.  In the mean time, please hold tight and find your copy of the
Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe.

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org