[minervacirc] Minerva printing slips

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Feb 17 14:47:15 EST 2015

Hi, all.

We're still just waiting on III to turn off the streamlined printing so it
will prompt you to say if you want to print the transit slip or not once
that is turned off.  The streamlined checkin, changing the status to "in
transit" rather than giving you that pop up where you have to decide "put
into transit" or "check in" or "cancel" will remain, since that's what we
asked III to turn on that set all this off.  Casting your mind back, you
will probably remember us discussing getting rid of this question prompt,
since people found it got in the way and just opened up the possibility of
errors wher epeople checked things in by mistake, instead of putting them
into transit.

When I hear from III that it has been fixed, I will let you know, or you
will notice that the auto printing has stopped.

In the mean time, John Clark helpfully pointed out a work-around:
A temporary fix for the printing issue is to go to file, select printer,
standard printer, email printer and put in your email address. When you
need to print for real, you can go back in and re-set it to whatever
printer you ordinarily use...At least this works for Solar libraries using
the Millennium software for interlibrary loans.

Sincerely,

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org