[minervacirc] Less streamlined experience: printing and checking in

Lisa Arsenault larsenault at bmpl.lib.me.us
Wed Feb 18 09:12:34 EST 2015

I think I need a little more explanation of “streamlined checkin.” So does that mean when any item is scanned for check-in, the system will automatically change the status to what it is supposed to be for an item that has been requested either by our own patron or an ILL patron? And then the system will ask if we want to print a transit slip? So we won’t have any more “Fullfill hold” prompt? I’m afraid if I try to figure this out through trial and error checking things in this morning that I won’t be able to do a good job of explaining it to my volunteers. Thanks, Lisa (Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library)