[minervacirc] Less streamlined experience: printing and checking in

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Wed Feb 18 11:45:40 EST 2015

Streamlined checkin is a feature that is hoped will negate the check in
situations where an item should have been set to "in transit", but instead
was set to "on holdshelf" by circulation staff. The system is now
configured to automatically set the item to "in transit" when checked in.
The pop-up message that asks what to do with the item (ex. in transit, put
on holdshelf, cancel hold, etc) will not appear. The "streamlined printing"
option, which was inadvertently enabled, has been turned off, so the print
option pop-up should appear.

Respectfully,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>