[minervacirc] [MinervaCats] 3-Week AV Minerva Loan Rules - 6 Months Later

Mamie Anthoine Ney mmaney at auburnpubliclibrary.org
Mon Jan 12 16:39:45 EST 2015

We've been watching this discussion with interest.  Without repeating
all of the good reasoning presented so far, APL would like to see the
video lending periods reduced to 1 week for single discs and 2 weeks for
multiple-disc sets.

Best,

Mamie

Mamie Anthoine Ney

Director

Auburn Public Library

49 Spring St.

Auburn, ME 04210

mmaney at auburnpubliclibrary.org <mailto:mmaney at auburnpubliclibrary.org>

207-333-6640 x 2020 (Option #6)

www.auburnpubliclibrary.org <http://www.auburnpubliclibrary.org/>

http://libraryla.org/ <http://libraryla.org/>

@AubLibDir

Maine Readers' Choice Award Committee

Friends of the Maine State Library Board