[minervacirc] Inn Reach items not processing correctly on our end

Bethany Wulleman BWulleman at lewistonmaine.gov
Thu Jan 15 12:09:08 EST 2015

Hi Everyone!

We seem to be having some trouble recently with processing incoming Inn Reach items since the Sierra upgrade.

When we "check in" items we are not given our normal options to print slips.  Item status is not changing to "ready for pickup".
Instead, when we scan the item we get a message stating "Item belongs to xyz library and has status IR RECVD".
When looking at the patron record the status is still "requested".

If we choose the "check in " option we get a message stating "remote site item from xyz library requested by patron (p1234181)"
The patron number listed doesn't match our patron number....

Is anyone else having this issue or know what causes it?

Beth Wulleman  Lending Services Supervisor
Lewiston Public Library 200 Lisbon St.     Lewiston, ME  04240     Voice: 207.513.3134 www.LPLonline.org<http://www.lplonline.org/>

The next time you make an Amazon purchase shop at Smile.Amazon.com<smile.amazon.com>.  Choose "the Friends of the Lewiston Public Library" as your organization to support.
 It is free & Amazon will donate a portion of their proceeds to LPL!