[minervacirc] FW: Unscoped Login Issue

Bethany Wulleman BWulleman at lewistonmaine.gov
Fri Jan 30 10:51:46 EST 2015

Hi – I am posting this here as it may apply to your circ departments.  My cataloger forwarded it to me as we do have several circ & ILL staff that have unscoped logins.

Beth Wulleman  Lending Services Supervisor
Lewiston Public Library 200 Lisbon St.     Lewiston, ME  04240     Voice: 207.513.3134 www.LPLonline.org<http://www.lplonline.org/>

The next time you make an Amazon purchase shop at Smile.Amazon.com<smile.amazon.com>.  Choose “the Friends of the Lewiston Public Library” as your organization to support.
 It is free & Amazon will donate a portion of their proceeds to LPL!