[minervacirc] FW: Unscoped Login Issue

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Fri Jan 30 12:11:04 EST 2015

Just for clarification purposes --

This refers only to those individuals who have unscoped logins and
primarily pertains to catalogers using those logins for circulation
purposes. Those individuals who have unscoped logins have been contacted
directly.

Thank you,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>