[minervacirc] Fiscal year libraries item field YTD Circ reset, LY Circ updated. Plus, bonus stats available!

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Mon Jul 6 08:35:50 EDT 2015

Any Minerva library needing item or bib counts by location from the
beginning of the fiscal year can find them already done and waiting in the
"Statistics" function of the Sierra programs.  Once you're in the
Statistics view, go to the second tab: Results Files.  Then, scroll down to
find: SYS ANnual Reports Snapshot Bib Records and SYS Annual Reports
Snapshot Item Records.  As the name says, these are a snapshot of the
system as it existed on the 1st of July, so you can use it to figure out
your collection size and the number of various item types based on location.

Additionally, I have cleared the item field YearToDate Circ and updated the
LastYear circ numbers for the following libraries:
apl
as*
bai
bbh
bml
cfl
cml
edl
fml
fre
gar
gpl
hob
kbk
lit
lud
mca
mso
nor
opl
otp
pfl
ric
rkd
roc
rpl
sca
sp*
tce
tcn
tcs
tcw
tcy
tho
tml
tpl
uk*
uni
wel
win
wit
wlk
ypl
ys*

If I have missed your library and it operates on a fiscal year for stats OR
if I shouldn't have done you, give me a yell.

Happy New Year,

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org