[minervacirc] Issues with Notices

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Mon Jun 8 11:01:11 EDT 2015

Currently, there is an issue with running overdue and hourly overdue
notices. For whatever reason, the following error message appears: Cannot
prepare notices. Selected location(s) in use. The issue has been submitted
to III and we will post to the listserv and twitter when we know more.

The issue was occurring with Fine notices on Friday of last week, but has
now popped over to the overdue notices. If you see this message occur when
running any other notices, please submit a ticket so that we can document
and report the issue to III.

Thank you,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>