[minervacirc] double holds

Bethany Wulleman BWulleman at lewistonmaine.gov
Mon Jun 22 14:29:25 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

We have been having some odd things occur here and I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

We have had several occasions where we have placed a hold on an item and two copies have actually arrived.
Only one hold is placed, but somehow the request is being duplicated.  This most recent occurrence had a staff member request the item
and then an hour later another hold for the same item was placed.... The patron ended up with two copies....

I'm trying to determine if it is a staff member somehow double processing or if it is a system issue.

Please let me know if this has happened to you.
Thanks!

Beth Wulleman  Lending Services Supervisor
Lewiston Public Library 200 Lisbon St.     Lewiston, ME  04240     Voice: 207.513.3134 www.LPLonline.org<http://www.lplonline.org/>

The next time you make an Amazon purchase shop at Smile.Amazon.com<smile.amazon.com>.  Choose "the Friends of the Lewiston Public Library" as your organization to support.
 It is free & Amazon will donate a portion of their proceeds to LPL!