[minervacirc] Fine weirdness

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Thu Jun 25 11:26:54 EDT 2015

Just received notification from III that this is a known issue and that
Engineering is working on an update. ETA of a fix is unknown.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>