[minervacirc] Stuck Holds

Steve Norman snorman at belfastlibrary.org
Thu Nov 12 15:35:54 EST 2015

I just want to emphasize how critically important it is to follow the
recipe that Lynn has given us for running the Paging lists as part of a
daily routine (along with selecting Send Notices).

This is simply the way the system is designed to operate.  To not follow
these instructions is like not changing the oil in a car.  Before long,
that car will not run right!

Thank you all for your attention to this important task.  --Steve Norman
(Chair of the Minerva Board)

Steve Norman
Director, Belfast Free Library
106 High St.