[minervacirc] MaineCat transactions hanging

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Fri Nov 20 15:35:26 EST 2015

We have many reports of MaineCat transactions hanging up and not checking
out in Minerva libraries.  Looking for a solution right now, but in the
mean time, it's something we're aware of.  You can use on-the-fly to send
the items out or else keep track using another method (paper/pencil, a word
doc, excel sheet, etc.).

No estimate on a solution, but we will post updates on
www.twitter.com/maineinfonet.

Thanks,

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org