[minervacirc] ILL Question

James Rathbun jrathbun at msln.net
Thu Oct 15 15:34:26 EDT 2015

Actually, I was just informed that some libraries do charge $0.10/day on
ILLs. It's something they would have opted into a few years ago, before my
time on the Committee and apparently not something I paid any attention to.
So, disregard that part. That does make removing the phrase even more
appropriate, though.

James

James Rathbun
Public Services Librarian