[minervacirc] in transit locations

Bethany Wulleman BWulleman at lewistonmaine.gov
Fri Oct 23 09:59:03 EDT 2015

Hi!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case this has happened elsewhere.

With the new change to generic circ logins our generic login actually got changed to my old name.
So instead of showing :

"in transit from lplcirc to apldesk"

It now shows:

"in transit from bmartel to apldesk"

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or not but wanted to share the info.

Beth Wulleman  Lending Services Supervisor
Lewiston Public Library 200 Lisbon St.     Lewiston, ME  04240     Voice: 207.513.3134 www.LPLonline.org<http://www.lplonline.org/>

The next time you make an Amazon purchase shop at Smile.Amazon.com<smile.amazon.com>.  Choose "the Friends of the Lewiston Public Library" as your organization to support.
 It is free & Amazon will donate a portion of their proceeds to LPL!