[minervacirc] in transit locations

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Fri Oct 23 13:32:07 EDT 2015

Hi, Bethany,

If you could submit a ticket on this issue with more details, since the
logins shouldn't work in that fashion. Is it possible you had two sessions
open and clicked on the wrong one accidentally?

Thanks,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>