[minervacirc] IMPORTANT NOTICE -- Minerva System Username Cleanup

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Thu Oct 29 12:32:07 EDT 2015

If you were unable to change the password for a particular username, please
restart Sierra and try again. Permission to change the password was
universally given today in order to make this change. Any institution that
would like that permission revoked after the change has been made, please
submit a ticket to http://support.maineinfonet.org.

Thank you,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>