[minervacirc] Circulation Training for Student Workers or Volunteers

Diane Hanscom HanscomD at husson.edu
Tue Aug 2 10:55:28 EDT 2016

Good Morning,

With the new school year approaching, I am preparing for training a dozen
new student workers.  In the past, I’ve worked with them one-on-one as they
came in for their work shifts.  However, until Husson hires a new Head
Librarian, I will be handling things alone.  Thus, I was wondering if
anyone had written or online instructions that they use with their own
students/volunteers that they are willing to share and I could tweak for
Husson.  Or, any generic videos that could be used.

I’m hoping to have the students be able to do some reading/training before
coming to work and/or do a bigger group training.

Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated and you can reply to me
off-list at the email below.

Thank you,

Diane Hanscom

Catalog Librarian