[minervacirc] Circulation Training for Student Workers or Volunteers

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Tue Aug 2 11:29:02 EDT 2016

Hi, Diane,

I will be holding a basic circulation webinar August 16th. Afterwards, I
will post the recording to the Maine InfoNet Support Center at
http://support.maineinfonet.org, so that should provide you with a video of
the basic steps needed to do circulation in the system. Hopefully someone
in Minervaland can help you out with documentation or resources geared more
towards Student workflows.

Best,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>