[minervacirc] Overdue INN-Reach item

Bernie Alie ybalie at yccc.edu
Tue Dec 13 12:33:33 EST 2016

Hi

I am new in my position, and am not sure how to go about this, so I am writing to the experts.

I know that there is a protocol for items shared between Minerva Libraries, but do not know what the procedure is for items going via MaineCat.

I have 2 items that were sent via INN-Reach to other Maine libraries.  They are now overdue (one was due in Sept., the other in Nov.)  I have looked on the Maine InfoNet site for assistance, and can only find the protocol for Minerva libraries.

What steps do I take when INN-Reach items become overdue?

Thanks for your help.

Bernie Alie
York County Community College