[minervacirc] Overdue INN-Reach item

Frost, Judith G. jfrost at cmcc.edu
Tue Dec 13 13:49:19 EST 2016

Hi Bernie,
As Minerva's Rep to  Maine InfoNet, this situation is one that I have suggested frequently to the MIN Board needs to be address. Not yet sure if there is a committee of circ members from Minerva and Maine InfoNet libraries in place to address how to resolve it. I understand that Maine USM libraries are not billing each other for non-returned items and Colby, Bates, and Bowdoin are not billing each other as well.

I have not been billed for a long time from any Inn reach institution, but I really do not know why. I plan to forward your question to the MIN Board and will let you what feedback I get.
Judith

Judith G. Frost
Director of Library Services
Central Maine Community Services