[minervacirc] Overdue INN-Reach item

Davis, Kevin kdavis at southportland.org
Tue Dec 13 14:13:28 EST 2016

Hi Bernie -

There is no formal arrangement between Minerva and non-Minerva libraries as to how these issues are dealt with.  However, given that the system developed between Minerva libraries has worked fairly well since its implementation, I would advise simply following that policy, found here:

http://www.maineinfonet.org/minerva/governance/policies/billing/

Good luck,

Kevin

Kevin M. Davis