[minervacirc] Items Unavailable

Lisa Gallant lgallant at yorkschools.org
Tue Feb 23 12:13:24 EST 2016

This past week one of our elementary schools had a pipe burst in the
library.  Fortunately, we only lost about 100 books from our collection.
Because of the extensive work being done on the walls and floors, we had to
remove the remainder of our collection from the library and put it in
storage.  We hope to be back up and running in about one month.

In the meantime, all the items in the collection of Coastal Ridge
Elementary School (yso) have been made unavailable.  Thank you for your
understanding.

~Lisa

Lisa Gallant
Library Media Services