[minervacirc] [MinervaCats] Many online services affected by power outage in Orono

Moira Steven msteven at meca.edu
Thu Feb 25 10:31:03 EST 2016

We're back in Portland, at least here at MECA.

Moira

Moira Steven, Library Director
Joanne Waxman Library @ Maine College of Art
522 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
207-775-5153 (general)/207-699-5090 (direct line)/207-775-5087 (fax)

Art is a kind of innate drive that seizes a human being and makes him its
instrument. To perform this difficult office it is sometimes necessary for
him to sacrifice happiness and everything that makes life worth living for
the ordinary human being. —Carl G. Jung