[minervacirc] REMINDER Minerva Circ Round Table 01/06/2016

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Mon Jan 4 14:07:59 EST 2016

It will be in their video conferencing room on the first floor. See the map
http://bit.ly/1INa5dv for a visual or ask for directions at the circulation
or reference desks.

Hope that helps,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>