[minervacirc] Holdshelf and Transit Slips

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Fri Jul 15 16:48:56 EDT 2016

Some of you may have noticed the nifty new holdshelf and transit slips
coming from a few libraries. We are currently testing new and improved
designs with a select few libs to ensure that the information is accurate
and see if any "bugs" occur.

Barring any issues, I will post the availability for libraries to request
the new transit slips for their circulation desk usernames. Keep your eye
out for a post next week when we are ready to roll them out.

Have a great weekend,

Lynn

P. S. If you want to check out how they look....

*Holdshelf Slip*
http://www.maineinfonet.org/minsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/JasperReports-HoldSlip.png

*Transit Slip*
http://www.maineinfonet.org/minsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/JasperReports-TransitSlip.png

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>