[minervacirc] Print Templates

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Thu Jul 28 08:54:06 EDT 2016

Good Morning,

The new Print Templates for Holdshelf Slips and Transit Slips are being
rolled out today. I have completed A-R of circ desk user accounts that have
a recently updated password, so you should see those this morning.
Libraries S-Y will be completed before noon, so restart any open sessions
at noon for those to take effect.

If you don't see the new slips by this afternoon, please submit a ticket to
and let us know which user account doesn't have it. Just an FYI, we will
*only* be rolling these out to the user accounts that clearly identify the
library the item was checked in by.

If you have any difficulties setting the new Print Templates to default to
a specific printer, please follow the directions at
http://www.maineinfonet.org/supportportal/training/circ-training-resources/print-templates/.

Examples of the new slips:

*Holdshelf Slip*
http://www.maineinfonet.org/minsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/JasperReports-HoldSlip.png

*Transit Slip *(not INN-Reach slips)
http://www.maineinfonet.org/minsite/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/JasperReports-TransitSlip.png

As always, if there are any issues or you have questions, please submit a
ticket to the Maine InfoNet Support Center at
http://support.maineinfonet.org.

Have a lovely day,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>