[minervacirc] Minerva being restarted

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Mar 29 15:57:35 EDT 2016

Hi, all.

As you have probably noticed, and as I just put on the Twitter page,
Minerva is not super happy right now, so rather than let it limp along, we
are doing a restart.  This will kick everybody off without warning, and
have a bit of down time while it comes back online.  We had to do the same
for MILS a little bit ago, and it should be about half an hour or less.

Please save any work you don't want to lose, and watch
https://twitter.com/MaineInfonet for when the system is back online and you
are good to get back in.  (Kindly request: please don't pound away at
trying to get back in waiting for it to come back--sometimes we need to
test as it comes online, and having extra users popping in does not help
with that process.  You can get out your refresh aggression on the twitter
page!  Thanks!)

I doubt that it will be long enough to bother with offline circ, but that
is your choice locally, of course.

Thanks for understanding,

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org