[minervacirc] Blocking Patron Access

Susan Taylor susan.taylor at edythedyer.lib.me.us
Mon May 9 15:25:08 EDT 2016

I've played with a couple of mblock settings.  I can access the account, but
cannot renew items.  I want to be able to keep brand new patrons from
requesting from other Libraries for the first couple of months, but allow
them to renew the items they have checked out from us.

Susan Taylor

Edythe Dyer Library

269 Main Rd. N.

Hampden, ME

A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.~Carl Sagan