[minervacirc] Limiting new patrons

Laura Collard lcollard at freeportmaine.com
Tue May 10 14:18:53 EDT 2016

We used to limit new patrons for the first two months of having a card (no ILL requests and a limited number of items checked out at a time). We recently did away with that policy for a few reasons, but it did the trick in terms of cutting down on the problem you're having.

Laura Collard - Adult Circulation Librarian
Freeport Community Library
(207) 865-3307
lcollard at freeportmaine.com