[minervacirc] Sierra server not responding

Barbara Bartley bbartley at kvcc.me.edu
Wed May 18 13:52:47 EDT 2016

Anyone else having connection problems? At KVCC in Fairfield we keep getting booted off - "server not responding"  etc.

Thanks,
Barbara

On May 18, 2016, at 1:33 PM, Mike Windsor <mwindsor at scarboroughlibrary.org<mailto:mwindsor at scarboroughlibrary.org>> wrote:

Hello Folks,

Our patron borrowed a “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” DVD from a Minerva Library.  When the item was returned, there was a note to check for a slip case.  Our patron claimed she didn’t receive the slip case, but it was miraculously found and returned today.  There is no barcode on this case, and I do not remember what library loaned this item.  If the slip case is yours, please let me know.

Thank you,
Mike

Mike Windsor
Circulation Manager