[minervacirc] Circulation Round Table Meeting 10/28/16

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Mon Oct 24 12:40:42 EDT 2016

To clarify for those who are located in the Bangor Area...

Regretfully, I was unable to book a Bangor area remote site for the
Circulation Round Table, as the meeting rooms with Tandberg were already
booked.

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>