[minervacirc] NOTICE to all Minerva libraries

Davis, Kevin kdavis at southportland.org
Fri Sep 16 11:55:48 EDT 2016

Hi all, please excuse the cross-posting, but we want to make every effort to get word to the right people across Minerva…

If your library received any items from the recent dissolution of the Kaplan library collections, this notice is for you:

We would like to remove the Kaplan items from the catalog as soon as possible, but do not want to leave any library which may need the Kaplan record high and dry.

If your library has former Kaplan items that you still need to add to YOUR collection, please let me know directly ASAP, otherwise you may be left without a record to attach to.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin M. Davis
Director of Library Services
City of South Portland
482 Broadway
South Portland, ME 04106

www.SouthPortlandLibrary.com

NOTICE: Under Maine’s Freedom of Access (“Right-to-Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about City business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.