[minervacirc] MaineCat transit slips

Mike Windsor mwindsor at scarboroughlibrary.org
Mon Sep 26 11:04:54 EDT 2016

Hello All,

We are using the new templates for hold pick-up and transit slips.  These work great, except when MaineCat items that our patron borrowed are returned.  We are prompted to check the item in and are then asked if we want a transit slip.  However, no slip prints.  Hold pick-up slips for MaineCat items print fine.

I'm trying to determine if other libraries are having this problem.  If your MaineCat transit slips print, please let me know which template you are using.

Many thanks,
Mike

Mike Windsor
Circulation Manager