[minervacirc] Text fails?

Mike Windsor mwindsor at scarboroughlibrary.org
Thu Aug 10 13:04:59 EDT 2017

We are having trouble with email notifications going out as well.  Dozens have been returned with a “delivery delayed” message and others are now being returned as undeliverable.  This also started after the Sierra update.  I already have a ticket open, but wanted to let everyone know about another issue to watch out for.

Mike

Mike Windsor
Circulation Manager
Scarborough Public Library