[minervacirc] Reminder: Minerva Circulation Roundtable Meeting Wed. 12/6/17

James Rathbun jamesrathbun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:12:18 EST 2017

The next Circulation Round Table meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday, December
6th from 10am-12:30 p.m. at the Maine State Library studio with the
Circulation Standards Committee meeting to follow shortly after.

The primary topic for discussion will be the policy revisions and additions
that Circ Standards has been working on. We've had a great response so far
to the online form outlining these. If you have not yet viewed and/or
commented on them, they can be found at:

https://goo.gl/forms/D7euothiqplGtJnU2

We'll also have an overview of some new features related to Sierra and the
OPAC and will briefly go over a few reminders that I've had emails about.

If you still need to register for the Roundtable, head to the State Event
Calendar <http://root.evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp> to let
us know you will be attending. Kindly indicate in the Additional
Information field which site you will be attending from. Refer to the
registration description on the State Event Calendar for a list of remote
sites.

Please let me know <jrathbun at msln.net> if you have any questions or topics
for discussion during the Round Table.

**Note:  If there are any technical difficulties during the meeting, we
will be continuing the meeting in the Maine State Library studio. Meeting
minutes will be available after the meeting for your review if the remote
sites are unable to connect or a recording is not available.**