[minervacirc] overdue qwerk

Lynn Uhlman lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org
Wed May 24 11:41:13 EDT 2017

Hi, Meg,

This sounds like something you should submit a ticket for. Please provide
example patrons and titles to for someone at Maine InfoNet to take a look
at. Also, do you have copies of the existing overdue notices to view what
is printing on them and verify what isn't?

Thanks,

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
Email: lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org <mail+to:lynn.uhlman at maineinfonet.org>