[minervacirc] Circulation Round Table

Davis, Kevin kdavis at southportland.org
Thu Sep 28 12:02:32 EDT 2017

The next Circulation Round Table meeting is September 29th from 10-12:30 p.m. at the Maine State Library studio with the Circulation Standards Committee meeting to follow shortly after.
NOTICE: Under Maine’s Freedom of Access (“Right-to-Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about City business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.