[minervacirc] Question About INN-Reach Hold Requests

Marie Stickney mstickney at librarycamden.org
Mon Feb 12 12:49:09 EST 2018

Hello!

My apologies if this isn't the correct listserv for this question.  I
couldn't find an answer in the Circulation Manual or the section on
Infonet on MaineCat, so I'm hoping someone can answer this question.

On Saturday we ran our paging lists, and received an INN-Reach request
for an item of ours that is currently checked out.  We'd been under
the impression that an INN-Reach request will not print if the item is
not available--is that true?

It looks like the request was made on the 8th, but the notice only
printed on the 10th--and on the 9th the item went out.

Does anyone have an idea about why that might have happened?  Thanks
in advance for any insights you can offer!

Thanks,
Marie Stickney

--
Marie Stickney