[minervacirc] Defective audio book from Baker & Taylor "Force of Nature" Jane Harper

ddevou ddevou at gray.lib.me.us
Fri Mar 9 11:18:53 EST 2018

Hello,

We have had a problem with the new release audio book,  "Force of Nature" by
Jane Harper ISBN 978 01427293138 from Baker & Taylor, discs 6 & 7 read the
same. We received a replacement and it has the same problem. I called on the
second defective and they have entered a ticket on this title and put it on
backorder.

If you have it on order, you may want to check your copy before cataloging
it. To the other libraries who have it already, you may want to check it
when it arrives back at your library.

Thank you,

Darcel

Darcel DeVou