[minervacirc] Remote Circ Meeting Attendance

Josh Tiffany jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us
Wed Oct 10 14:32:18 EDT 2018

Afternoon all,

Could anyone who attended today's (October 10, 2018) Circulation Roundtable
remotely (either via Zoom or at one of the remote locations) send me an
email so I may mark down your attendance.

Cheers and thanks,

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS

Director - Gray Public Library

(207) 657-4110

jtiffany at gray.lib.me.us

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with
it, and join the dance."- Alan Watts

  _____

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).