[minervacirc] [MinervaCats] Avengers Infinity War

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed Sep 5 11:44:34 EDT 2018

Hi, All.

Many to most of the material types in the Minerva web catalog (and in
MaineCat) are getting muddled up.  Remember when the placement of the
MATTYPE and INPUT LIB swapped in bib records?  Well, you all have figured
out the change, but the web catalog has not--it's showing the mattype
picture for the input library value.  It's a III fix that we're chasing
down urgently, but in the mean time, although the values in the record (the
Sierra SDA staff client) are ok, in the opac, they're screwy.

I'm sure this is making for confusion all round, thanks for understanding!

 Alisia Revitt  |  Library Systems Manager  |  Maine InfoNet  |
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org